.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"Snipes in Ocala to face charges of tax fraud"

Wow, Hollywood right here in our sleepy li'l town. Of course, Wesley Snipes called Orlando home, but I guess we'll take our celebrities as we find them.

Of course, John Travolta and Mel Tillis live here.

I feel like I'm better than most everybody else already.

Ah, yes...the touch of fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home