.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Science!

I believe in science. More precisely the traditional scientific method.

I automatically suspect any Science that is currently politically correct. That is Political Science and and therefore not science.

Another case in point. If you believe, as I do, that the world is in a warming phase and will continue until it enters the usual cooling phase, but that man plays only a small part in either and can do even less to stop the warming or cooling, then I become anti-science. And since I think the earth may see a cooling phase on its way to even further warming, I'm a science denier. But I place myself in good company. See this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home