.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Obama not a Christian? Why, you jest!

I actually don't agree with Scott Walker but I understand why he doesn't really know.
I don't think Obama is a Muslim, but I'm damned sure he's not a Christian.
How dare I question his Christianity? Because I'm not a damned fool and I don't drink anyone's kool-aid.
There's a bible verse some of you will recognize "by their works you shall know them." Obama spent 20 years in racist, American hating church. He has nothing good to say about Christianity except some platitudes that don't seem very relevant to Christianity.
So no, I don't question if he's a Christian. He's not.

As a recovering atheist, I recognize a fellow traveler. He will be whatever he needs to be to get what he wants. So he found his niche in the Democrat party and blathers to the boobs whatever they want or need to hear.
The potential 2016 contender dismissed questions about the president’s faith as insignificant.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home